JobID 319 : Substitute High School Athletic Trainer (#1242205)
Substitute High School Athletic Trainer
Arroyo Grande High School/Nipomo High School
$25.19 hourly rate
8 hours/day, 2:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
Under the direction of the assigned supervisor and/or site Athletic Director organize and conduct a comprehensive program in the prevention and care of athletic injuries. Evaluates the physical condition and advises and treats student athletes to maintain maximum physical fitness for participation in athletic competition, while keeping the mental and physical welfare of the athlete as the top priority. Promotes the prevention of injuries by all available means including conditioning, protective equipment, exercising, taping, and training techniques.
- Graduation from an athletic training program accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE) with a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- One year of certification and experience, 3-4 years of experience in athletic training setting preferred.
- ATC Certified by and member in good standing with National Athletic Trainers Association Board of Certification required.
- Basic Water Safety Certification (desirable)
- Valid California Driver’s License and acceptable driving record required.
- Current CPR for the professional rescuer and First Aid Certification required.
- Fingerprint clearance from the Department of Justice (DOJ) and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) required.
- Evidence of Tb clearance.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: Open Until Filled
To be considered, the required documents must be attached:
- Cover letter
The provisions of this Notice of Vacancy do not constitute a contract expressed or implied and any of the provisions contained herein may be modified or revoked without notice.