JobID 2598 : (OR) Curry County Custodian, Flexible Hours (#1235898)
Posted a year ago
An ESS substitute custodian plays an essential role in maintaining the cleanliness, safety, and functionality of school facilities, ensuring every school day runs smoothly and students can focus on learning. In addition to regular building maintenance functions, the school custodian provides direct support to classroom teachers in set up and maintenance of furniture and equipment.
- Perform maintenance duties before, during, and after school hours
- Clean all areas of school buildings according to district standards, including floors, windows, furniture, bathrooms, and classrooms
- Deliver supplies and materials to appropriate areas of the building
- Report any student injuries, illness, and serious discipline problems to school administration
- Complete grounds keeping duties
For a complete job description of a substitute custodian, click here.
- High School Diploma or GED
- State/FBI Criminal History Clearance
- Drug Screen – Varies by District
For frequently asked questions, click here.