High School Enrollment Specialist - Tampa, FL (#116092)
The Enrollment Specialist will be responsible for conducting student/parent orientation sessions, processing required paperwork and working with the Principal to ensure the school is meeting or exceeding its enrollment targets and requirements.
• Conduct orientation sessions with parents and students in accordance with company policy and procedures.
• Accurately convey the expectations and requirements of the company to students, parents and other stakeholders
• Collect and organize student records from previous schools, ensuring that all necessary paperwork and documentation has been collected and recorded. • Effectively manage the flow of accurate orientation information while maintaining files and student records appropriately and in an efficient manner.
• Demonstrates the ability to use all necessary resources effectively.
• Identify the appropriate training and professional development needs of the educational staff relating to new student orientation and attendance compliance.
• Develops a positive, welcoming and caring climate in the Enrollment Office.
• Other duties as assigned.
Full-Time position with benefits package. Salary is $28,000 – 30,000
Resume must contain work history and at least 3 professional references.