2nd Shift Custodian
Posted 2 years ago
NORTH WEST HENDRICKS SCHOOL CORPORATION
CUSTODIANPURPOSE: To perform custodial duties and other duties to ensure District buildings and facilities are maintained in a healthy, safe, and sanitary manner.
1. Keeps building and premises, including sidewalks, driveways, and play areas neat and clean at all times.
2. Completes daily cleaning checklist.
3. Assists cafeteria as needed in general cleaning and when appropriate, the unloading and storage of delivered food items.
4. Reports immediately to the principal or head custodian any damage to school property or any repairs needed
5. Secures building at the end of each shift.
6. Moves furniture or equipment within buildings as required for various activities and as directed by the principal.
7. Complies with established procedures for the storage and disposal of hazardous material.
8. Performs such other tasks and assumes such other responsibilities as the Superintendent or his or her designee may assign.
1. Follows all applicable safety rules, procedures and regulations governing the proper use of tools and power equipment used in the performance of duties.
2. Wears appropriate safety gear, including masks.
3. Must comply with school district's chemical hygiene program and follow MSDS sheets.
- High School Diploma or completion of sufficient education to successfully perform the duties of the position.
- Previous experience in building and cleaning maintenance desirable.