Job | Posted 2 years ago
School District of the City of Harper Woods
Harper Woods Public Schools
Position: Crossing Guard
Location: Middle School or Elementary Schools
Hourly Rate: $12.50 per hour
Starting Date: Immediately
Daily Times of Assignments:
Primary Responsibilities: 7:00a. – 9:00a. and 3:00p. – 4:00p
- Attend a brief training on crossing guards through the City of Harper Woods
- Direct or escort pedestrians across streets, stopping traffic as necessary.
- Communicate traffic and crossing rules and other information to students and adults.
- Direct traffic movement or warn of hazards, using signs, and hand signals.
- Learn the location and purpose of street traffic signs within assigned patrol areas.
- Record license numbers of vehicles disregarding traffic signals, and report infractions to appropriate authorities.
Deadline: Until the position is filled.
www.hwschools.org under Human Resources è Job Postings è http://www.applitrack.com/resa/onlineapp
Note: You must use the applitrack process.
Note: Board of Education policy requires that each successful applicant be free of past serious legal infractions as determined through a criminal records check with local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies.
Harper Woods School District
20225 Beaconsfield, Harper Woods, MI 48225
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $12,292
% ELL Students
State Average: 6%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 18.25
% IEP Students
State Average: 13%
State Average: 199