JobID 1641 : Substitute Food Services (#1141425)
Posted 2 months ago
EDUStaff is an educational staffing company providing consolidated Human Resource services to our partnering school districts. We fulfill our calling by being proactive in people services, innovative processes and defining the industry. We lead as servants in excellence and wholeheartedness. We exist to leave a positive lasting impact on others.
SUBSTITUTE FOOD SERVICE ASSISTANT
Jefferson School District (Jefferson, OR)
Monday-Friday (schedule varies)
$12.55 hourly (part-time)
· Cook, prepare and serve food items that meet mandated nutritional requirements and/or requests of students and school staff.
· Possess basic knowledge of current methods of food preparation in large quantities, menu planning, operation of kitchen equipment, health codes, sanitation, and nutritional requirements.
· Assist in the implementation of the preparing meals by cleaning all tools, equipment and serving areas to maintain sanitary conditions.
· Helps maintain a healthy school-wide learning environment.
· Pass an FBI and Oregon Criminal Background Clearance
· 18 years of age or older
· High School Diploma or GED may be required
· Flexible schedule to accept assignments that fits your availability.
- Make a positive difference in your community by working in your local schools.
- Get a foot in the door at a school district as your potential future employer.
- If you like variety, EDUStaff offers a range of opportunities, which are customizable to your comfort level and experience.
Please contact Mike Lowry, Oregon Recruiter, at mlowry@EDUStaff.org or via phone at 877-974-6338 x137 with questions.
HOW TO APPLY
Log on to www.EDUStaff.org