EDUStaff is an educational staffing company providing consolidated Human Resource services to our partnering school districts. We fulfill our calling by being proactive in people services, innovative processes and defining the industry. We lead as servants in excellence and wholeheartedness. We exist to leave a positive lasting impact on others.
JEFFERSON SCHOOL DISTRICT
Mon-Fri (schedule varies)
$15.39 hourly (part-time)
- Perform a variety of duties in creating an attractive, comfortable, clean and efficient place for student learning, play and development.
- Perform routine cleaning work in the school buildings in accordance with the duties directed by the Head Custodian or Maintenance Supervisor such as disinfect, vacuum, mop, buff floors, wash windows, clean chalk/white boards, trash, dust, paint, replace light bulbs, make minor repairs, etc.
- Keep building and premises, including sidewalks, driveways, and play areas neat and clean at all times.
- Moves furniture or equipment within buildings as required for various activities and as directed.
- Report safety, sanitary and fire hazards to the proper authority.
- Helps maintain a safe schoolwide learning environment.
- Pass an FBI and Oregon Criminal Background Clearance
- 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED may be required
- Flexible schedule to accept assignments that fits your availability.
- Make a positive difference in your community by working in your local schools.
- Get a foot in the door at a school district as your potential future employer.
- If you like variety, EDUStaff offers a range of opportunities, which are customizable to your comfort level and experience.
Please contact Mike Lowry, Oregon Recruiter, at mlowry@EDUStaff.org or via phone at 877-974-6338 x137 with questions.
HOW TO APPLY
Log on to www.EDUStaff.org