Substitute - Office Clerk
This is a per diem position that provides administrative and clerical support to the department or school of which they have been assigned
All Candidates that have been selected for interview will be required to take a Basic Office Skills Test. A minimum passing score of 70 is required to be hired. The test is not timed and a calculator will be available for use. The test covers the following:
* Numeric and Alpha filing
* Word Problems
* Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division of fractions
* Basic Math Skills
Roles & Responsibilities
* Greet all visitors in a positive manner, assist in the purpose of the visit
* Telephone Receive and route calls appropriately
* Maintain appointment Calendar on Outlook
* Daily attendance, registers, late slips, etc.
* Maintain up-to-date filing system
* Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel,Word, Power point, Access)
* Open mail and distribute accordingly
* Type and design general correspondences, memos, letters, charts, tables, graphs, etc.
* Assist in all aspects of the departmental operation whenever necessary
* Working knowledge of all office equipment
Hourly Rate of Pay:
High School Diploma or GED
Experience in an office setting preferred
Achieve a minimum passing score of 70 percent on the Basic Office Skills Assessment.