JobID 8858 : Health Paraprofessional Substitute (#1121700)
Job | Posted 18 days ago
Health Paraprofessional Substitute
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Health related education or LPN preferred.
- One year related experience preferred.
- Certified CPR and appropriate First Aid within one month of date of hire.
- Participation in School Health Paraprofessional training within one year of hire.
- Health experience and experience with children necessary.
- Knowledge of: school policies and procedures; state immunization requirements and communicable diseases.
- Ability to keep accurate records
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
Eden Prairie Schools has occasional openings for Health Paraprofessional Substitutes. So that we know of your interest, please complete and submit your application for this position so that we have your application on file. When openings occur, we will review the applications submitted and contact candidates to stop by the district office for an interview. Thank you.
Eden Prairie Public School District
8100 SCHOOL RD, EDEN PRAIRIE, MN 55344-2292
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $13,408 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 8%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.44
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 200