Job | Posted 10 months ago
Career and Technical Education
Early Childhood Development/Daycare
English as a Second Language (EFL/ELL/ESL/ESOL)
Gifted and Talented
Lead Teacher/Department Head
- Tutors will work in elementary buildings.
- Must have a valid Ohio License.
- Need skills and a desire to work in a multicultural community.
- Strong background in reading with the ability to lead guided reading groups containing 3-6 students.
- Experience assessing students with the use of "running records" strategy.
- Available to work half days, and/or full days with travel between buildings.
Bedford City School District
TBD , Bedford, OH 44146
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $13,686
% ELL Students
State Average: 3%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 16.87
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 294