Job | Posted 9 months ago
TYPE OF POSITION:
Hourly, to be determined
Hours may vary based on program needs
Community Education Facilities Scheduling Specialist
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Prior related experience
The Building Attendant will monitor activity in the building and ensure that all safety and security procedures are followed. The Building Attendant will also be the point of contact for the public with questions related to the scheduled activities.
Online application, www.isd742.org
- Unlock necessary doors at established time and turn on lights in scheduled rooms.
- Check the contract for special services requested.
- Contact the group upon their arrival to inform them where they will be and how they can be reached.
- Specially scheduled groups occasionally might need additional services such as set-up, extra equipment or clean-ups. These groups know they are paying extra for custodian/supervisor to attend to their needs. The building attendant should inform the group if they will be away from the area for any length of time and where they can be found.
- Performs other comparable duties of a like or similar nature as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned
- Frequent: walking, standing, sitting, hearing, talking, and seeing
All Employees of Saint Cloud School District 742 are responsible to support District goals, to work collaboratively and respectfully with diverse populations of staff, students and parents and to model and promote a welcoming working and learning environment. Employees are expected to support and adapt to change and to demonstrate commitment to continuous performance improvement. Employees are responsible to establish and maintain effective communication with students, teachers, support staff, colleagues and parents, respect confidential matters, encourage a safe and secure environment throughout the District, and to be dependable and accountable in the performance of their work.
It is the prerogative of the District to assign staff so as to best meet the needs of the District.
St. Cloud Area School District 742
1000 44th Ave N, Suite 100 , St. Cloud, MN 56303
At the following locations
115 13th Avenue South , St. Cloud, MN 56303
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $13,408
% ELL Students
State Average: 8%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.44
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 200