2nd Grade Maternity Leave - Elementary Classroom Teacher
NORTH WEST HENDRICKS SCHOOL CORPORATION
2nd GRADE MATERNITY LEAVE TEACHER - ELEMENTARY
To plan and deliver rigorous, relevant curriculum; to facilitate student participation and opportunity for mastery; and to develop and sustain leadership within the school community.
1. Provides a stimulating teaching-learning environment, make use of a variety of instructional tools and teaching aids.
2. Attends all meetings called by the Superintendent or his/her designee or principal unless excused by the person calling the meeting.
3. Actively participates in curriculum study groups, textbook committees, or other groups to which the teacher may be assigned.
4. Maintains high expectations for student conduct and enforce expectations at all school functions.
5. Accurately assesses, provides feedback, and records student grades and progress.
6. Maintains records as required by District policy and procedures and as instructed by the Superintendent or his/her designee or principal.
7. Utilizes approved instructional material and appropriate equipment or technology for educational purposes.
8. Maintains appropriate supervision of students at all times.
9. Experience working with students who are gifted and talented.
10. Performs such other tasks and assumes such other responsibilities as the Superintendent or his or her designee may assign.
IN State Certification as an Elementary Teacher
Bachelors from an accredited college or university in Elementary Education or related discipline applicable to teaching assignment.