HS Evening Lead Custodian - DHS
Job | Posted 7 months ago
Rate of Pay and Job Description:
- This position is a Level 4 on the Custodian hourly rate schedule. Pay is determined by years of applicable, paid experience.$12.78-$17.08 per hour.
- Hourly rate schedules for each of our 14 classified groups, as well as linked job descriptions are posted on this document.
- All job descriptions for the district are also posted on our Job Description Index.
General Benefit Information -
- Positions (or a combination of two positions) working more than 20 hours per week are considered full-time and will qualify for full benefits including health insurance, supplemental insurance options, medical and dependent flex spending accounts, and paid, accumulated sick leave. See the 2020 Benefit Guide.
- Eligible for 11-13 paid holidays depending on number of months on your regular schedule
- Eligible for a free DRC membership for the employee
- A $10,000 or $5,000 life insurance policy paid for by the district depending on full or part-time status
- Positions working 12 months out of the year also accumulate paid vacation leave
- See more information about district benefits through the Payroll and Benefits webpage
Derby Public Schools USD 260
120 E Washington , Derby, KS 67037
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $12,231
% ELL Students
State Average: 11%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 12.39
% IEP Students
State Average: 14%
State Average: 231