JobID 1254 : Maintenance Tech (#1088343)
Job | Posted 15 days ago
TITLE: Maintenance Tech
- Working knowledge in area of responsibility.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Has a driver's license and excellent driving record.
- Electrical experience preferred.
- General knowledge of all power tools.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to work with staff, students and the public.
- Capable of lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Physically capable of performing assigned tasks.
REPORTS TO: Director of Maintenance
To help maintain the physical school plant in a condition of operating excellence so that full educational use of it may be made at all times.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the work requirement of assigned of assigned schools.
- Complete preventive maintenance.
- Completes all work orders as assigned.
- Repair and maintain windows, marquees, flagpoles and window coverings, plumbing fixtures, lights and motors.
- Maintain inventory of materials.
- Maintain equipment used at the school buildings and grounds.
- Coordinate with school administration the scheduling of school repairs.
- Perform repairs on all types of indoor and outdoor wall surfaces.
- Maintains high standards of ethical behavior and confidentiality.
- Has regular and predictable attendance.
- Follow district policies and procedures.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Performs all other duties as assigned.
VII: TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
This position shall be considered in all respects “employment at will”. The “employment period” and other descriptions and terms set forth in this job description shall not create a property right for the employee. These are set forth only to advise the employee of when and what type of services will be required by the district so long as the employment continues.
Performance of this position will be evaluated by the Director of Maintenance.
Jefferson County Joint District 251
3850 E. 300 N., RIGBY, ID 83442
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $7,469 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 5%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 18.67
% IEP Students
State Average: 10%
State Average: 163