2019-2020 Substitute Lunch Aides - $11.00 Per Hour
Job | Posted a year ago
Hillsborough Board of Education
|Report To:||Building Principal|
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to relate well to both students and parents
- Experience and/or ability to supervise students
- Flexibility in dealing with a variety of tasks and situations
- Demonstrated dependability, responsibility and efficiency
- Completes required criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status.
- Supervise and account for all students in a safe and orderly environment during lunch, recess, and/or any other school based assignment.
- Maintain cleanliness of tables and chairs at all times
- Follows district policies and school procedures related to student supervision.
- Reports any accidents or infractions of school rules or district policies to principal, school nurse or teacher in charge as soon as possible.
- Delivers students to their respective teacher or classroom at the end of the lunch and/or recess period.
- Perform any other duties or responsibilities assigned by the Principal.
Employment: 10 months
Evaluation: Performance of this job will be evaluated in accordance with statute, Board Policy and contract agreement.
Hillsborough Township School District
379 South Branch Road , Hillsborough, NJ 08844
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $19,422
% ELL Students
State Average: 5%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 12.25
% IEP Students
State Average: 16%
State Average: 345