JobID 2190 : 2019-2020 Substitute Lunch Aides - $11.00 Per Hour (#1086660)
Job | Posted 2 months ago
Hillsborough Board of Education
|Report To:||Building Principal|
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to relate well to both students and parents
- Experience and/or ability to supervise students
- Flexibility in dealing with a variety of tasks and situations
- Demonstrated dependability, responsibility and efficiency
- Completes required criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status.
- Supervise and account for all students in a safe and orderly environment during lunch, recess, and/or any other school based assignment.
- Maintain cleanliness of tables and chairs at all times
- Follows district policies and school procedures related to student supervision.
- Reports any accidents or infractions of school rules or district policies to principal, school nurse or teacher in charge as soon as possible.
- Delivers students to their respective teacher or classroom at the end of the lunch and/or recess period.
- Perform any other duties or responsibilities assigned by the Principal.
Employment: 10 months
Evaluation: Performance of this job will be evaluated in accordance with statute, Board Policy and contract agreement.
Hillsborough Township School District
379 South Branch Road, Hillsborough, NJ 08844
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $19,422 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 5%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 12.25
% IEP Students
State Average: 16%
State Average: 345