JobID 10580 : Substitute Bus Driver (#1081909)
The Big Walnut Local School District is currently accepting applications for substitute bus drivers. Subs are called on an as-needed basis to transport students to and from school, and to school-sponsored events. In order to become a substitute bus driver for Big Walnut Local Schools, you must fulfill all requirements by the State of Ohio for bus driver certification.
Minimum requirements include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid CDL (BW will train)
- Safe driving record, insurability
- Successful passing of a physical and drug test
- At least five years of driving experience
- Clear and current BCI/FBI background checks
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Transportation Department by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (740.965.8967).