Part-Time Desk Clerks
LEVEL 1 - ENTRY DESK CLERK
1. Minimum 14 years of age
2. Excellent communication, organizational, and people skills
3. Certified in First Aid and CPR for Professional
4. Meet all School District #25 qualifications
Reports to: Aquatic Center Manager and/or Level 3 Head Staff
Job Goal: To provide the public with information on current programs, rates,
hours of operation, and assisting with their facility needs in a
professional, positive and pleasant manner.
- Attends to students, staff and community patrons in a professional, positive and courteous manner.
- Primary duties include maintaining complete and accurate daily sign-in sheets, memberships, punch card accounts, swim accessory inventory and recording daily revenue.
- Distributes and assigns lockers to patrons – tracking missing keys and lockers needing repair.
- Keeps desk area, lobby, break room, and hall restrooms clean and orderly at all times.
- Completes secondary duties as time permits.
- Organizes lost and found items.
- Communicates with Shift Supervisor any concerns or problems with patrons.
- Performs and supervises general housekeeping for the RAC building as per daily checklist
- Reports observed maintenance concerns promptly for addressing by appropriate parties
- Performs any other duties as assigned
Terms of Employment:
Hourly – “At Will”
The Aquatic Center Manager shall evaluate this position.