Substitute Food Assistant (Hourly)
Job | Posted 2 years ago
JOB GOAL: To assist the Food Service Manager in providing each child with food of high nutritious quality in an atmosphere of cleanliness, cheerfulness, and personal caring.
- Must be of sound physical and mental health
- Possess the ability to work with and get along with children and adults
- Must be reliable and cooperative.
REPORTS TO: Food Service Manager
SUPERVISION: This position does not supervise others.
- Follow instructions and carry out assigned responsibilities.
- Cooperate with manager, co-workers, teachers, and principal
- Cooperate with school food service workers in other schools when necessary
- Prepare and serve food
- Perform such other tasks adn assume such other responsibilities as the principal or manager may assign from time to time
EVALUATION: JCSS Non-Certified Employee Assessment
Jackson County Public Schools
1630 New Kings Bridge Road , Athens, GA 30607
At the following locations
JCSS Central Office
1660 Winder Highway , Jefferson, GA 30549
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $10,179
% ELL Students
State Average: 6%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.55
% IEP Students
State Average: 12%
State Average: 968