El Dorado Public Schools is hiring several individuals as Audiovisual Technicians on a as-needed basis to provide audiovisual support for scheduled district and community events at the Performing Arts Center and High School. EOE
Purpose: The Audiovisual Technician will be responsible to provide audiovisual support for all scheduled USD 490 and community functions at the Preforming Arts Center and High School.
Responsible to: Director of Operations
Payment rate: Hourly, commensurate with background and experience.
- Experience in Audiovisual support.
- Possesses good communication skills.
- Demonstrates aptitude or competence for assigned responsibilities.
- Strong ability to meet the public and students pleasantly and competently.
- Demonstrates literacy in reading, writing, and following directions/instructions.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the district may find appropriate and acceptable.
- Health and Inoculation Certificate on file.
- Knowledge of current audiovisual technology and their application to various presentation formats.
- Proven experience in the set-up, operation, and diagnostics of audio, visual, and presentation systems.
- Assist in maintaining a functional inventory of equipment by predicting and identifying equipment needs, maintaining accurate records within the inventory.
- Work closely with staff and community to determine their needs, set up and/or supervise the AV support during scheduled events.
- Requires prolonged sitting or standing, and use of equipment including repetitive motions and computer eye fatigue.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced, intense work environment.
- Must occasionally work in noisy and crowded environments, with numerous interruptions.