JobID 648 : EL Resource Teacher (#1019548)
Job | Posted 10 months ago
- PEL: Elementary (K-9) or PEL Secondary (6-12) Educator License with stipulations (accepted)
- Endorsements: ESL and/or Bilingual endorsement. General Administration (preferred).
- A bachelor's degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution of higher education.
- Proof a a valid, comparable, out of state license.
- The EL Teacher must be proficient in English and Spanish in both oral and written proficiency.
- The EL Teacher should remain current with the Illinois state licensure requirements for service as a teacher.
- Prior to employment all new personnel must have a physical examination and criminal background check.
Harvey School District 152
16001 Lincoln Ave, Harvey, IL 60426-4916
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $13,341 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 10%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.71
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 246