Substitute Educational Assistants - Corvallis, Oregon
EDUStaff is an educational staffing company providing consolidated Human Resource services to our partnering school districts. We fulfill our calling by being proactive in people services, innovative processes and defining the industry. We lead as servants in excellence and wholeheartedness. We exist to leave a positive lasting impact on others.
SUBSTITUTE EDUCATIONAL ASSISTANT Mon-Fri (schedule varies)
CORVALLIS, OREGON $13.50 hourly (part-time)
- Perform a variety of duties in assisting a licensed teacher in the implementation and support of instructional programs for students in group or one-on-one settings.
- Prepares instructional materials, maintains classroom discipline, and leads planned activities designated by licensed teacher.
- Ability to patrol halls, cafeteria, lavatories and to supervise students on the playground, during emergency drills and assemblies with an understanding of a safe environment.
- Perform routine clerical duties including copying, laminating, filing, etc.
- Helps maintain a positive schoolwide learning environment.
- Pass an FBI and Oregon Criminal Background Clearance
- 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED may be required
- Flexible schedule to accept assignments that fits your availability.
- Make a positive difference in your community by working in your local schools.
- Get a foot in the door at a school district as your potential future employer.
- If you like variety, EDUStaff offers a range of opportunities, which are customizable to your comfort level and experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Log on to www.EDUStaff.org