REPOST BILINGUAL ARABIC TEACHER
Job | Posted 2 years ago
English as a Second Language (EFL/ELL/ESL/ESOL)
Staff Needed: One (1) Bilingual Arabic Teacher
- Hold a New Jersey Teacher Certification K-6 with Bilingual Endorsement.
- Knowledge of NJSLS, and mandated state testing.
- Excellent experience teaching and working with elementary school students.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated result-driven educator.
- Hold other credentials or alternatives to the above found to be acceptable equivalents.
- Have excellent bilingual skills in English/Arabic
- Ability to communicate effectively in Arabic, both orally and in writing, with students, staff, parents, administrators and the community
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing, with students, staff, parents, administrators and the community
Initiator: Ms. Lourdes Garcia
- Meet such alternatives to above qualifications as the Superintendent may find appropriate and acceptable
- Pending budget availability
- All postings are open for ten (10) consecutive days following the date or until filled
Paterson, NJ Public Schools
33-35 Church Street , Paterson, NJ 07505
At the following locations
Various School Locations
90 Delaware Avenue , Paterson, NJ 07503
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $19,422
% ELL Students
State Average: 5%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 12.25
% IEP Students
State Average: 16%
State Average: 345