Certified Instructor-Title 1
Job | Posted 2 years ago
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- NH Certified and HQT in Elementary Education (preferred) or Early Childhood Education
Specific Core Function:To achieve assigned learning objectives.
Responsibilities of the Position:
- Perform job responsibilities with a minimum of supervision.
- Assume responsibility of individual learning plans. Plans include identification of student needs, prescription for instruction, and implementation in coordination with the school principal
- Adhere to the guidelines and regulations of the Title I program and the School District.
- Service individual students or groups as assigned by the school principal
- Follow the assigned curriculum and procedures established to achieve the project objectives.
- Maintain records and student information as required
- Maintain order and cleanliness in assigned work area.
- Participate satisfactorily in in-service training and apply knowledge to instruction.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned by the school principal to achieve project goals.
- Perform duties necessary to school functioning (playground, cafeteria, etc.) as required by the school principal
- Implement classroom coordination of instruction as stated in project goal
- Assist in the involvement of Title I parents in the project.
- Complete quarterly reports of student’s progress under the direct supervision of the school principal
Essential Physical Abilities:
- Sufficient clarity of speech and hearing or other communication capabilities, with or without reasonable accommodation, which permits the employee to communicate effectively.
- Sufficient vision or other powers of observation, with or without reasonable accommodation, which permits the employee to review a wide variety of materials in electronic or hardcopy form.
- Sufficient manual dexterity with or without reasonable accommodation, which permits the employee to operate a personal computer, telephone and related equipment.
- Sufficient personal mobility and physical reflexes, with or without reasonable accommodation, which permits the employee to function within the general school environment.
Specified Length/Hours of Position:
- This is a federally-funded position covered by the CI Union Contract and extends through one project year at a time – see CI Agreement.
Application Procedure: The Manchester School District uses the Applicant Tracking on-line application process. Please visit our website at www.mansd.org; under Quick Links select Employment Opportunities. Upload resume, cover letter, transcripts, and 3 signed letters of reference written within 3 months of application.
Manchester School District - SAU 37 New Hampshire
286 Commercial St. , Manchester, NH 03101
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $16,146
% ELL Students
State Average: 2%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 12.35
% IEP Students
State Average: 16%
State Average: 104