SUBSTITUTE - Professional Bus Driver
2020 - 2021 school year
PROFESSIONAL SUBSTITUTE BUS DRIVER
Strongsville City Schools is now hiring motivated, energetic, part-time professional substitute school bus drivers.
This position features great pay, flexible hours, no holidays, and is very rewarding. Requires CDL Class B, SP endorsement.
TRAINING IS AVAILABLE
Rate of pay = $16.19 per hour
If you would like to apply for a Substitute Bus Driver position, please complete the EXTERNAL application and attach it to this posting. When your application is complete, those interested, qualified candidates should contact the Transportation Department to schedule an initial interview at 440/572-7060.
Those selected for training/hire will be required to provide the following paperwork:
- Drivers License
- Have the ability to obtain a CDL with school bus endorsement and state certification
- Social Security Card (showing current name)
- A clear background check is required: Cost is $47.25 for BCII and FBI check (cash/check/) or $49.25 ( credit card). If you have BCII results that are less than 90 days old, we can accept them. Cost for FBI alone is $25.25 (cash/check) or $26.25 (credit card)
- Banking information for direct depoit
- Email address for pay stubs
- 3 letters of reference or name/address of three persons who can be contacted to provide a reference
Thank you for applying to Strongsville City Schools
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER