SUBSTITUTE - Food Services/Cafeteria Worker
2020 - 2021 school year
Strongsville City Schools is looking for qualified substitutes to work as Food Services/Cafeteria Workers on an as needed basis.
Duties may include: cooking/preparing food, serving, cleaning. Although not required, a background in the food services industry is preferred. Good math skills are also preferred.
A passing score on our pre-employment test is required (spelling, grammar, math).
Rate of pay= $9.05 per hour
If you are contacted to be a substitute with Strongsville City Schools, please gather the following paperwork before coming in:
- Drivers License
- Social Security Card (showing current name)
- Banking information for direct deposit
- Email address for pay stubs
- A clear background check is required-cost is $47.25 for BCII and FBI checks (cash/check) pr $49.25 (credit card). If you have BCII results that are less than 90 days old, we can accept them. Cost for FBI alone is $25.25 (cash/check) or $26.25 (credit card)
- 3 letters of reference or name/address of 3 persons who can be contacted to provide a reference
Thank you for applying to Strongsville City Schools
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER