SUBSTITUTE - Aide / Monitor
2020 - 2021 school year
Strongsville City Schools is looking for qualified substitutes to work in the areas of Student Monitor / Media Aides, Bus Aides, and Clerks.
Duties may include: assisting students / monitoring students in the lunchroom / playground / hallways, study hall
A passing score on our Pre-employment test is required (spelling, grammar, math). A typing test is available to those wishing to work in the clerica/media field.
Media substitutes are selected from the current substitute group and must be trained by the district Media Specialist.
Rate of Pay: Monitors / Bus Aides $ 9.83 per hour
Media Aides $ 10.18 per hour
Clerical $ 10.54 per hour
If you would like to apply for a substitute positon, please complete our online application and attach it to this posting. We review our applicants on an as needed basis. If you are selected for testing, you will receive an email stating the date and time of our next testing session. You will need to bring the following documents with you:
- Drivers License
- Social Security Card (showing current name)
- Banking information for direct deposit
- Email address for pay stubs
- A clear background check is required: Cost is $47.25 for BCII and FBI checks (cash/check) or $49.25 (credit card). If you have BCII results that are less than 90 days old, we can accept them. Cost for FBI alone is $25.25(cash/check) or $26.25 (credit card)
- An Educational Aide Permit is required: Cost is $25.00 to the Ohio Department of Education
- 3 letters of reference or name/address of three persons who can be contacted to provide a reference
Thank you for applying to Strongsville City Schools
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER