SUBSTITUTE - Special Education Aide/Attendant
2020 - 2021 school year
Strongsville City Schools is in need of qualified Substitutes to work as Special Education Aide/Attendants on an as needed basis. Prior experience with special needs students is preferred. Duties may include: student supervision / assisting students with special needs.
A passing score on our pre-employment test is required (spellling/grammar/math).
Rate of pay: $12.73 per hour
If you are selected to be a substitute with Strongsville City Schools, we will require the following information:
- An Educational Aide Permit is required - Cost $25.00 to the Ohio Department of Education
- Clear background check required - Cost for BCII and FBI is $47.25 (cash/check) or $49.25 (credit card). If you have BCII results that are less than 90 days old, we can accept them. The cost for FBI alone is $25.25 (cash/check) or $26.25 (credit card)
- Drivers License
- Social Security Card (showing current name)
- Copies of transcripts (if applicable)
- Banking information for direct deposit
- Email address for direct deposit
- 3 letters of reference or name/address of three persons who can be contacted to provide a reference
Thank you for applying to the Strongsville City Schools
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER