Posted 2 years ago
JOB DESCRIPTION: Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following
- Computer literate as to check e-mail daily for effective communication.
- Working with district personnel and vendors in a polite and professional manner.
- Responsible for keeping trash picked up on facility and outside trash cans emptied as needed.
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of parking lot surfaces.
- Responsible for the removal of snow off parking lots and sidewalks.
- Responsible for spreading salt/deicer on the sidewalks and access points to facilities.
- Responsible for the repairs of sidewalks and curbs.
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of gates and fences and barns.
- Daily cleaning of restrooms, locker facitlies, concession stands.
- Inside custodial work during winter months.
- Ability to fulfill the drug/alcohol free policy.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and pass the lift assessment.
- Ability to maneuver, operate and repair equipment (as well as preventative maintenance).
- Pickup truck with trailer or plow
- weed eaters
- Salters, spreaders
- Hand tools
- Lift, cherry picker
- Hedge trimmers
- Check with building Principal and Athletic Director for any additional needs.
- Check all out buildings every day for vandalism or freeze up.
- Assist operations team when inclimate weather.
- Additional duties as assigned by Operations Supervisor.