Information Collection and How It Is Used
- Your username, K12 Jobspot ID or alias is displayed throughout K12 Jobspot (and so available to the public) and is connected to all of your K12 Jobspot activity. Other people can see your items for sale, store, feedback, ratings and associated comments.
- K12 Jobspot collects personal information when you register to use K12 Jobspot services or to post content on K12 Jobspot. At registration you are asked for your email address and certain other optional information.
- If you would like to obtain a Seller account, K12 Jobspot will ask for your billing address, phone number, and payment information.
- K12 Jobspot uses information for the following general purposes: products and services provisioning, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, research, and anonymous reporting. IP addresses are automatically reported by your browser each time you view a web page.
- K12 Jobspot will send you a welcome/confirmation email when you sign up for K12 Jobspot's services.
- K12 Jobspot will send you service-related announcements; occasionally, these may be related to the service, sales or other K12 Jobspot content.
- K12 Jobspot may send you promotions that are relevant to Teachers or Educators.
- You may not opt-out of service-related communications, which are not promotional in nature.
- Promoting and enforcing trust and safety
- Remembering your preferences
- Presenting information that's targeted to your specific interests
- Measuring the effectiveness and performance of our sites, services, content, and advertising
Information Sharing and Disclosure
K12 Jobspot is affiliated Frontline Technologies, this businesses may operate stores on the K12 Jobspot website or sell items to you from the K12 Jobspot website. K12 Jobspot may also provide services or sell products jointly with affiliated businesses.
Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy and K12 Jobspot's ability to keep the community free from bad shopkeepers, K12 Jobspot will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties without a subpoena, court order, legal process, or substantially similar legal procedure, except when K12 Jobspot believes in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to protect K12 Jobspot's rights, prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss, or to report suspected illegal activity.
The security of your personal information is important to us. Your K12 Jobspot account information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. K12 Jobspot follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us.